Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
Shadowdancer

music makes the world go round,

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

These days I've been busy, very busy, trying to sort out a couple music albums. To be precise, ~300 albums. Some of them new, some of them old. So I coupled my Winamp with the EvilLyrics plugin, and I began. Right now, I've left 227 albums, and still counting. The point is, most of them are rock/punk/metal/indie bands, some of them garage bands.

So until now my music folder grew larger by 75 files, and I deleted over 60 albums. Sorry, but I gotta move on to the album, have no time to continue posting there :focus:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

As i have said above somewhere (I think), I like a lot of different types of music. And at the moment I think dance music is a lot better than rock/indie music. Different sytles of music go through good and bad phases in my opinion and right now dance is on top :yam:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I dont know about u folks but i love soundtraks :roll: from mouvies , my fav is the one from "Gladiator" :lol2: and afther "Lord of war" :santa2:

Was a time when i was listening heavy mettal , Then i only liked meditation music :o: (still do) because is relaxing me .Sometimes i like classical , solo intrumentals ( piano is my fav) 8)

All i can say about new generation music is "kinda boring or wtf " :lol2:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

give me your hands, if we be friends :lol2: :santa2:

you've followed a path that resembles mine. since I began aware of what I'm actually listening to, I started with heavy metal, I got off it to plunge into classical, then I came back to rock, be it soft or heavy, and I still like meditation/ classical/ zen/ whatever instrumental it happens to be.

as a kid I was fooled by the glitter of stars, the tops, the richness, whatever. I used to listen to pop and to hip-hop, but I never got the hand of it. and I totally dislike house, though trance sometimes gets me going, with its instrumentals 8)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I have recently discovered The Knife. Yesterday, to be more specific... And I'm totally addicted, can't wait to get their albums. I don't necessarily recommend them, they are way too strange, but... if you are in "patient, open minded, watch-some-freaks" mood one of these day, check them out; you can find them on YouTube.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Take That's comeback single made it to No 1 here last week. Now to see if this reunion is gonna last...!!

Have been looking out for stuff by The Knife, but not found any yet. Dont worry though.. I will !

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Ok... have been educated by "The Knife" Their music is truly weird, the videos even weirder.... but I really like them!!!

:stars:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Feels like I have just joined some sort of weird cult :stars: The cult of The Knife :stars: Liking their music just seems so wrong, but I cant help it :(

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum