Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
Shadowdancer

emmigration / immigration

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

this has been going around my head in while...

what do you think of emmigration? where do you live and would you leave your country, have you already, are you thinking about ti? what destination would you choose and why? would you go for good, just for a while? to study, to work, to get to know other cultures, just visiting? what would make you leave, what would make you stay?

and how about immigration? is it an issue where you live? are there many immigrants, from what parts of the world? how do they fit in with the rest, how does the society absorb them? what's the population's attitude towards immigrants? do you care? do you want them to go away, or stop coming or don't you mind?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

I guess its down to how happy you are with you country and government and if you think you can do better or enjoy your life somewhere else.

England is an ok place to live, although very expensive but i just about survive. It's a very crowded country and traffic in most places is so bad it's not even funny. Taxes are high here, especially for fuel and running a car costs thousands a year.

I would love to live abroad for a while, dunno if forever cos have grown up here and consider it home. I have always wanted to go live in Finland for a while as I love the people and lifestyle. Plus compared to England its just sooooo clean. I hate the way in every town/city in england the pavements are stained with chewing gum which has been left on the ground. Makes the place look very unclean!! In every other country I have been to I have not seen this.

Immigration is a huge issue in this country. Being an island nation i think most people here hate the thought of 'foreigners' coming to live/work among us. Plus as we are overcrowded, the amount of foreign people coming here is putting a strain on our schools, hospitals as well as making the competition for jobs much more fierce. I live in a small town and we rarely used to see people from round the world here, but now we have South African, Australians, Polish, Bulgarians, Scandinavians and people form other countries working here too. I like it, as well as meeting people from different places so i dont mind.

I think people should be able to live/work where they please but there are limits to how many immigrants one country can actually cope with, so that has to be factored in somehow.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

i would go abroad. i think i could live out there for a while but not for long 'cause i would saurely miss my home. probably if i had my family and some friends there it would be easier. i want to see how it is to live in a foreign country. i preffer europe, maybe some african or asian experiences (thinking of south africa, japan, thailand) but not so fond of america. as foe europe i would pretty much like to see it all. the scandinavian countries seem cool (in more ways than i would like :crazy: ..i mean it's really really cold :focus: )..we'll see

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

i have been considering it for a while. it is not the right time yet. well, it is, when i look around at this country, but not for me, personally. i don't imagine it easy, and i know that there is misery everywhere and in every population (because the people here are my main issue). i know loads of people "outside", both natives of various countries and romanian emmigrants, so i don't suffer from any self dellusion. i'd like to try it though, some time, even if i don't leave for good. and my dream destination would be sweden.

immigrants... not really a problem. people immigrating to romania are either african refugees or chinese workers, come to supplement missing workforce in poorer regions, from where most young people are working abroad, cause it pays better. well, apparently working in romania pays better for chinese women, for instance. works fine for me.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I was reading in the newspaper yesterday that in a certain part of England they have started putting out signs for road works in Polish!! I mean how many Polish people are in England now?? There must be a lot if they are doing this.

I'm not saying the polish shouldn't come here, but it seems every shop or restaurant in my area now has someone polish working in there. They have certainly come here on mass since joining the EU. And I think it because of the amount who have travelled here, is one of the reasons for restricting the amount of Romanians and Bulgarians coming here.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I think living in other country than yours is not wrong,but i think wanting to live there indefinite is a mistake.

I am currently in UK and i love it,but i wouldnt want to live here forever,so hopefully,one day i will go back. I think i never understood people who would say life abroad is different and that you won't last long in there. But i always wanted to leave Romania and never come back.Guess now,i was wrong. Romania IS my home and always will be.But it is sad when living conditions are so close to being imposible.

As for emmigrants...i think the same.I dont mean they are wrong,if is someone's fault,then it's the head of the country.People just want to live in a better place.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum