Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
deea_s

Young Offenders

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

I'm not sure that I get your question... Do you mean "child molestors" ???

Can you rephrase your topic, question ???....

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
I'm not sure that I get your question... Do you mean "child molestors" ???

Can you rephrase your topic, question ???....

No...young offenders licae thief....

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

The interesting fact is that they are coming from very poor familyes or from very rich ones.

Usually the rich ones escape prison, even if they have no excuse to do it.

The poor ones, who didn'te have a chance from the start, arrive in jail where they become real offenders.

I thinca to this ones they sould give a real chance to do something with their lifes. They are not all bad, most of them can be recovered.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Well, "sould we punis them ?" is a interesting question considering that law punises delinquency. Do mean if we sould punis them by outcaasting them from society once they did the time in jail (correction schools). I consider that as long as they commited one crime for which they paid the price of liberty and redempted afterwards they may re-enter in society, but if they become second timers the punisment sould be extremely sever. Of course, i-m refering here to crimes which harm prople physically licae murder, attempted murder, rape, assault et cetera.

Whatever the crime is, the law must be applied. Once the person who commits the crime has judgement he must be punised.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Well, we should punish them. That't what I think. Children nowadays, have a totally not proper behaviour, they act very weird, they can easily be influenced....That's how they get to steal, to sell drugs, to kill.. :cheers:

Yes, they should be punished, but not too hard. They should understand that they are wrong...and we should give them a chance. :party:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

so is time to kick some ass :crazy:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

i am not sure , but i will love it :crazy:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I have always thought that what young offenders lack most is disipline. I think it would be a good idea to force these offenders into national service for at least a year, it would teach them dicipline, respect and get them out of the area they are living. And hopefully maybe give them a career too!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum