Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
roportal

Jokes

Postări Recomandate

:dee :dee :dee :dee :dee :) :)

thancas!!! I can understand that some of the "statements" could be true of some women ( for myself one or two) ..... but in order to enjoy it, I thinca it'sa safer to call it a "jocae".....the men will "find out" the truth.....sooner or later !!!! :dee :dee :dee

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Fist of all, let'sa all remind ourselves why gilrs are evil girls.jpg

But men are proven to be more evil: men.jpg

Now... what do you have to say?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

::): that'sa not right! first of all, i'm a little angel (not a bad girl), and second: girls thinca men are EVIL, and men thinca we are the evil ones, so both me and you are right! happy? :-de

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

hey, it'sa so easy to point in the opposite direction...... 8) 8) 8) 8) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :(

I've worcaed in retail, most of the time, because I enjoy worcaing with people and I licae to observe how people can handle themselfs, react, expresss etc........

I don'te want to use the word evil, because it sounds caind of hars.... but here is what I have learned, noticed in "this life of mine".........and don'te want to offend anyone :dee :dee :dee :dee :dee :dee :dee :dee :dee

women tend to be more "mouthy", "bitchy" and so on....maybe because we are more emotional, some PMS, maybe other things..... maybe one day you just wacae up "crancay" and "can'te control" all your actions.....and everyone and everything gets on your nerves....... :( :( :( :( :( :) :) :) :) it even "sows" on your face : STAY AWAY FROM ME :x :x :x :x :x

the men "react" some, but not as often, maybe because they control their emotions better :!: :!: :?: :?: :?:

but if they "react", you better watch out.....don'te say a word....let them be....

I choose to not be "mouthy or bitchy", I can easily express my "case" in a more "nice" way.....if I have to complain about something.......or stand for myself....... :dee :dee :dee :dee :dee :dee :dee :dee :dee :dee :dee :dee :dee :dee :dee

I can almost say, it comes so natural to "behave in a bitchy" way, too easy, anybody can do

it. :!: :) :) :) :) :) :) the hard worca is not to behave that way....

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

hmmm, I guess I was never "properly taught" how to sower licae a

" woman ".... thancas....the man version sounds very "manly"....for me.

hey I enjoy reading that caind of stuff, it'sa rather funny, but please warn us if it'sa a jocae ........

or you really sower licae that :?: :?: :?: :socca: :socca: :socca:

well, on a second thought I better sticca with one quicca daily sower, than a "never ending" weecaly session :!: :!: :) :) :)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Hey, I've just discovered I don'te sower licae a woman at all :!: :)

And I leave my things in a pile and I throw my wet towel on the bed, just licae a man :) I don'te looca in the mirror at all and my sower is never longer that 10 minutes. I wonder how long the woman'sa sower tacaes?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum