Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
seraphimovic

music styles in real life situation :))

Postări Recomandate

i got this from a friend who got it from some site or something like that. beware, it has explicit content :lol2:

This is the situation: there

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

kill the fucking fucker :lol2:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I knew this joke in a more restraint version :lol2: So, to be in tune with the dragon rider (look who talks about music genres!), I must ask what f*cking kind of rock you listen to. And where's your princess? :lol2:

And I imagine the Queen's Freddie Mercurie entering the castle, with a choir of boys singing behind: "We will, we will, we will fuck you!". And then they share their arms to transport the princess out of the castle, whilst Freddie talks a bit more intimately with the dragon :lol2: Remember, he wasn't quite straight :lol2:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

you might think i'm saying this because it's the safe thing to do but out of all those genres i preffer power, heavy and thrash.

there was another version i saw on a site about gothic or doom

the guy crawles through the shadows at midnight but gets caught by the dragon who sodomises him all night long. finally he manages to escape with the princess who turns out to be a vampire which, in turn , sodomises him all night long :lol2:

Editat de seraphimovic

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Luckily my Dragon likes rock :lol2:

Now... that he might have a problem with being rocked by dead and drunk guys... that's an entirely different issue :lol2:

We shall take the fire everywhere

And all our enemies shall burn, yeah

In the fire they all shall die ...

And like the dragons we shall reign

Reign in fire, reign in flames

We bring the fire where we turn

Burn fire burn

PS: Hey, you two up there. Yeah, you know who I'm talkin' to. Try arguing in English for a change. And stop posting emoticon-only messages, expressive though they might be in any language. :lol2:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.