Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

They got back to me ( I thought they'd given up) and finally asked for my bank details. The name of my bank will be Anoplura & Sparganum  (a species of louse and one of tapeworm). And as a phone number I'll give them a premium sex line (they still exist, apparently).

SmartSelectImage_2020-08-03-21-48-15.png.a6dd210c8941e75354234ac588b2cf6d.png

Editat de Abbie3

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

I made them wait a few days and replied with my "details" (the louse and tapeworm bank, the address of Bedlam mental hospital and phone number of a phone sex line charging 36p per minute; I doubt they'll be on the phone that long anyway, if they do call). "Aisha" quickly emailed me asking how I was doing

It's tremendous fun making things up by the minute and replying with just any nonsense.

I wonder if they ever reply to swear at me for wasting their time. If not, it's been almost 2 weeks of it, so not bad. If anyone wants to take this up as a hobby, there's a website called mugu; you just enter your email there (created specifically for this) and within hours you start receiving emails from scammers. I got another 2 today and laughed my arse off replying to them. If they ever get back to me, I'll post the conversations here.

Dear Gary,
How are you doing today?
Hope fine!
I would like to be updated with your communication with the Bank.
You are indebted to forwarded to me any message you received from the Bank
Please be kind to do that in your next email.
Thanks a lot
Aisha

Dear Aisha,

I am fine, thank you for asking, although these pesky people from PETA keep protesting at our door since Tuesday.

I hope you are fine as well.

Today I emailed my details to the bank as specified in the form they had sent me. So I will further any response from them to you.

Have a great day.

Best Regards,

Gary
Editat de Abbie3

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

He still replied! After the lorry load of fictitious details I gave him. He asked me to contact a fake lawyer, which I did.

They still have no idea all the info I gave them was made up. And it's been more than 2 weeks :) .

Dear Gary,

With exceedingly joy in my heart I acknowledged receipt of the copies of the forwarded messages from the Bank and took a diligent account of the contents and I am pleased knowing how far you have gone in communication with the bank.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

First angry reply from "Aisha"! It's been 3 weeks, minus one day, since I started the bait.

Apologies for the embarrassing blunders; I was in a hurry. I wrote "who" instead of "which" and "restriction order" instead of "restraining order". Anyway their English is worse than mine so they won't even notice.

SmartSelectImage_2020-08-12-16-06-07.thumb.png.e2c4455285413146ab834655e806bf04.png

SmartSelectImage_2020-08-12-16-04-16.png

Editat de Abbie3

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum