Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

Am alergie la Almodovar, este unul dintre putinii regizori pe care nu ii suport. Consider ca este supraestimat. Nu cred ca am vazut filmul de mai sus, evit acest regizor pe cat pot.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

M-am uitat pe IMDB la pareri despre filmul Hable con ella, si uite ce gasesc:

"I wonder only how so many people can talk about love in a case where somebody rapes an unconscious girl. Did I miss something???

There is nothing that changes that fact.

Love is not a disguise, and love is not about stalking. Please! Do not try to make something beautiful out of that. That is a very strange way of entertainment. Mister Almodovar has a very strange view of the world, but new, different or strange doesn't necessarily mean good. It is not about right or wrong, but raping remains on the side of the world, of which I don't want to be a part of."

Toate problemele in aceasta lume sunt etice in esenta. Stiu ca se studiaza la filosofie, psihologie, drept, dar e prea putin pentru a forma o societate. Si acolo e o disciplina intre altele.

Cand etica ar trebui sa fie baza stiintei, a artei si a culturii.

Editat de observant
  • Like 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Acum 10 ore, observant a spus:

M-am uitat pe IMDB la pareri despre filmul Hable con ella, si uite ce gasesc:

un film bun nu este un film care trateaza doar probleme comune, mai putin controversate. Nu se concluzioneaza ca e bine, ca e rau, ce e bine, ce e raul.

Nu e un documentar, e un film artistic. 

De ce sari atat de usor la concluzii, tu? 

• Like 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

E ca si cand vad documentare cu copii abuzati. Poate ca intentia regizorului e aceea de a sensibiliza opinia publica, dar pe mine ma intristeaza.

Ai vazut documentarul acesta despre copiii din canalele din Bucuresti, facut de straini? 

Un comentariu de pe pagina de youtube unde apare acest documentar:

"If you watch this in 2019 I have a few updates: Ana, Mihai, Macarena, Marian are alive.

Cristina is living on the streets still homeless and is very sick from HIV and hepatitis.

From an interview in 2015 (https://casajurnalistului.ro/cristinas-street/ )

" In the ‘Children Underground’ documentary, Cristina was saying that she wants someone to stand by her. She was 17 at the time and had just started doing heroin. She fell in love with a boy, with whom she had her three children. Then he left her. He’s no longer living on the streets. He never asks about the children, either."

Mihai lives in Belgium struggling to find employment. Here is a message from his facebook page "Hi everyone! I would like to inform you a bit about my life.I'm getting lots of messages every day and I can't respond to everyone.I don't have the internet and the time required to write to each one. I live in Belgium and I still struggle to find work. Because I used to live on the street, I thought I'd be perfect to work in an organization that deals with homelessness, only that I was not accepted in the team.They consider my a reserve. I want very much to work, I'd do anything, only to work and I could survive it.I want to be able to pay the rent and to have food every day. I don't want to ask anymore and i do not want to search through garbage for food. Thank you so much! "

Macarena developed a mental retardation from the harsh conditions on the streets, abuse, and the "aurolac" drug, she is now an adult living with a child's mind. Here is a picture of her https://jodihilton.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Romania-Homeless-Youth-Underground/G0000TUEDZAYBV6o/I0000AjiNvRKpoHs .

Ana and Marian have facebook pages, Ana posts regularly and looks healthy, Marian posted last time on facebook around 2011 where he seemed healthy and had a workplace listed"

Asa merge lumea in care traim. Asta e arta. Asta e cultura. Asta e stiinta. Asta e spiritualitate. Asta e etica. Asta e progres. Asta e umanitate.

Editat de observant
typo

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum