Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
The Bitch

Situatia cu Rusia...

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

Putin sufera de Asperger, posibil. Eu tot ma intreb George W Bush de ce sindrom sufera.

Ce colectie de sindroame trebuie sa ai ca sa poti emite astea:

“I introduced Putin to our Scottish terrier, Barney. He wasn't very impressed. On my next trip to Russia, Vladimir asked if I wanted to meet his dog, Koni. Sure, I said. As we walked the birch-lined grounds of his dacha, a big black Labrador came charging across the lawn. With a twinkle in his eye, Vladimir said, "Bigger, stronger, and faster than Barney." Prime Minister Stephen Harper of Canada [said], "You're lucky he only showed you his dog.”

“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.”

“I don't care what the polls say. I don't. I'm doing what I think what's wrong.”

“For every fatal shooting, there are about 3 non-fatal shootings. Folks, this is unacceptable in America.”

“The thing that's important for me is to remember what's the most important thing.”

“There are cameras nowadays that have been developed to tell the difference between a squirrel and a bomb.”

“It will take time to restore chaos”

“People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history.”

“See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda.”

“You work three jobs? Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that."
(To a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005)

“Freedom is not our gift to the world it is God's gift to humanity.”

“The thing that's wrong with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur”

“The Ambassador and the General were briefing me on the....the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice.”

“The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case.”

“Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYN's aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country."

“Amigo! Amigo!" (Calling out to the ITALLIAN Prime minister....)”

“It's amazing I won. I was running against peace, prosperity, and incumbency." —George W. Bush, June 14, 2001, speaking to Swedish Prime Minister Goran Perrson, unaware that a live television camera was still rolling.”

“Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness.”

“It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet.”

“Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.”

“I heard somebody say, 'Where's (Nelson) Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead. Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas. --George W. Bush, on the former South African president, who is still very much alive, Washington, D.C., Sept. 20, 2007”

“And there is distrust in Washington. I am surprised, frankly, at the amount of distrust that exists in this town. And I'm sorry it's the case, and I'll work hard to try to elevate it.”

“I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don't always agree with them.”

“I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but for predecessors as well.”

“I've got an 'eckilectic' reading list.”

“When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive.”

“Now, like, I’m President. It would be pretty hard for some drug guy to come into the White House and start offering it up, you know? I bet if they did, I hope I would say, ‘Hey, get lost. We don’t want any of that.”

“The financial crisis should not become an excuse to raise taxes, which would only undermine the economic growth required to regain our strength.”

“One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above that which is expected.”

“I made international news by giving Misty [May-Treanor] a playful slap on the back--a little north of the traditional target.”

“When my time is up,” I would tell friends, “my dance card is going to be full.”

“I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.”

“They misunderestimated me.”

“One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.”

“One of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror. ”

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

“I think war is a dangerous place.”

“If this were a dictatorship it would be a heck of a lot easier... as long as I'm the dictator. Hehehe.”

“It’s clearly a budget. It’s got lots of numbers in it.”

“It has come to my attention, that air pollution is polluting the air!”

“I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace.”

“I am a war president.”

“I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5-lb. perch in my lake. (Answering a reporter who asked him to name the best moment of his Presidency.)

“Wait a minute. What did you just say? You're predicting $4-a-gallon gas? ... That's interesting. I hadn't heard that.”

“I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."

“I think we agree, the past is over. ”

when I'm talking about myself, and when he's talking about myself, all of us are talking about me.”

“To those of you who received honors, awards , and distinctions, I say, well done. And to the C students I say, you, too, can be president of the United States.”

“There is a huge trust. I see it all the time when people come up to me and say, 'I don't want you to let me down again.'

“You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.”

“The future will be better tomorrow”

“You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.”

“When I say drop your pants and show me the moon, I'm not just whistling Dixie!”

• Upvote 3

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Clarificare...

"Fosta soţie a lui Vladimir Putin, Ludmila, a şocat întreaga lume după ce a acordat un interviu în presa din Vest. Aceasta susţine că liderul de la Kremlin a murit, iar cel care conduce acum Rusia este o sosie."

Sunt doar niste declaratii facute de fosta sotie unui ziar german, cum ca adevaratul Putin ar fi fost asasinat si inlocuit. Divorturile par sa lase resentimente si trauma mare la unele persoane. Nu s-a facut nici un anunt special in Rusia de ziua nationala.

O femeie suparata si parasita vorbeste aiurea ca sa atraga putina atentie si sa se mai simta importanta, atata tot.

Editat de Naeema

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

O femeie suparata si parasita vorbeste aiurea ...

Credeam ca deja o sa aud ceva mai mult zvon despre asta, dar pesemne ca este alarma falsa!

... dar cand vine dinspre Russia vorba, parca ma gandesc de doua ori pana sa cred odata ... n-o sa-mi iasa usor din cap asta.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum