Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
Pacifierr

Do you think that Bulgarians and Romanians have been a nation together in the past?

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

Hi! Sorry for writing in English. I am from Bulgaria and I cannot speak Romanian.

Recently I hit this article in a Bulgarian site. It says that it is a lot possible we, Bulgarians, and you, Romanians, to have a common ancestry. Here is the article in English: http://www.zarathustra.eu/?type=news&detail=3992

What do you think about it? :)

Editat de Pacifierr
  • Upvote 2

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Здравей, приятелю!

E foarte posibil, frate bulgar. Originea comuna a romanilor si-a bulgarilor mi se pare una din teoriile de bun simt. Testele genetice par sa aduca probe in favoarea acestei teorii.

Am avut la un moment dat si un imperiu comun. Iar dorobantii nostrii au murit cu miile in razboiul din 1877-1878 de pe pamant bulgaresc. Ne-am si razboit intre noi, v-am luat pentru o perioada o parte din teritoriu iar acum suntem spaima Europei unite.

By the way, how common is the name Brajkov in Bulgaria?

• Upvote 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I am so sorry, i have to move this subject from the political area, here at english forum as a part of International area.

About your question ,i have to read that article and came with a point of vue.

All i know, and i can say at this moment ,is that the slavic population on bulgarian territory, had been preceded by other ancient population from the family of the tracic tribes ,wich are our ancestors also. Even more, there is a part of Bulgaria in now days, named "Quadrilater" or Southern Dobruja witch was in fact romanian territory from 1913 to 1940, bulgarian territory from 1878 to 1913, and controled by the turks before 1878, but often disputed by the romanians.

You can trust me, that is the essence of the post from Oliver Twist, the part in romanian i mean.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

It says that it is a lot possible we, Bulgarians, and you, Romanians, to have a common ancestry.

Unfortunately, that article wants to prove something, not to say something.

"artificially introduced Romanization in the United Kingdom of Wallachia and Moldova"?

There is some strong Slavic influence in Romanian, but bias in that article is even stronger :o:

Check this out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Romanian

"The Jireček Line is a conceptual boundary through the ancient Balkans that divides the influence of the Latin (in the north) and Greek (in the south) languages from Antiquity until the 4th century. It goes from near the city of Laçi in modern Albania to Serdica (now Sofia, in Bulgaria) and then follows the Balkan Mountains to Odessus (Varna) on the Black Sea.

The placing of the line is based on archaeological findings: most of the inscriptions found to the north of it were written in Latin, while most of the inscriptions found to the south were in Greek."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Romance_substratum

Editat de harald

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Здравей, приятелю!

E foarte posibil, frate bulgar. Originea comuna a romanilor si-a bulgarilor mi se pare una din teoriile de bun simt. Testele genetice par sa aduca probe in favoarea acestei teorii.

Am avut la un moment dat si un imperiu comun. Iar dorobantii nostrii au murit cu miile in razboiul din 1877-1878 de pe pamant bulgaresc. Ne-am si razboit intre noi, v-am luat pentru o perioada o parte din teritoriu iar acum suntem spaima Europei unite.

By the way, how common is the name Brajkov in Bulgaria?

Thank you for your answer. :) I forgot about the gebetuc tests, but recently, maybe two-three months ago, I hit on one of them on the internet and it showed that Bulgarians are even more close to Romanians than Serbians and even Macedonians :)

I am so sorry, i have to move this subject from the political area, here at english forum as a part of International area.

About your question ,i have to read that article and came with a point of vue.

All i know, and i can say at this moment ,is that the slavic population on bulgarian territory, had been preceded by other ancient population from the family of the tracic tribes ,wich are our ancestors also. Even more, there is a part of Bulgaria in now days, named "Quadrilater" or Southern Dobruja witch was in fact romanian territory from 1913 to 1940, bulgarian territory from 1878 to 1913, and controled by the turks before 1878, but often disputed by the romanians.

You can trust me, that is the essence of the post from Oliver Twist, the part in romanian i mean.

Thank you! I really recommend you to read the article :)

I don't know how you would you admit this my opinion, but my personal one is that it is possible your ancestors to have been Bulgarians in the past centuries and after that they have been "romanized" in the same way like Macedonia is divided from Bulgaria and Moldova from Romania.

Editat de Pacifierr

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

it is possible your ancestors to have been Bulgarians in the past centuries and after that they have been "romanized"

In your dreams, my friend, in your dreams.

Do I look like a Bulgarian to you? :o:

Editat de harald
  • Upvote 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

It says that it is a lot possible we, Bulgarians, and you, Romanians, to have a common ancestry.

it's only the Danube, my friend :crazy:

• Upvote 2

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I don't know how you would you admit this my opinion, but my personal one is that it is possible your ancestors to have been Bulgarians in the past centuries and after that they have been "romanized" in the same way like Macedonia is divided from Bulgaria and Moldova from Romania.

Macedonia has nothing to do with Bulgaria haha.gif

There are more romanians(at origins) in Macedonia than bulgarians haha.gif

Romanians are dacians, so... keep dreaming.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

We were actually a so-called empire (Vlacho-Bulgarian Tsarat) in the Balkans, during the 12'th an 14'th century. This is probably how we've got our slavic heritage.

But the Western historiography considered that the wallachians were no more than tolerated, due to the common interests, or even some sort vassals of The Second Bulgarian Empire.

I'm not even sure if the wallachians have something in common with nowadays romanians, due to the several past migrations. Probably, no more than the eastern christian religion.

Romanians are dacians

Illyrians, khazars, cumans, pechenegs, mongolian, slavic, etc.

• Upvote 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum