Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
goosoid

Apartment/shared accommadation in Bucharest

Postări Recomandate

I am arriving in Bucharest on 12 November 2008 to work there for an indefinite period as a lawyer. I am a 33 year old guy from New Zealand.

I have some temporary accommodation from my firm but I will be looking for an apartment or flatshare towards the end of November.

I have a budget of up to 1000 Euro. I would prefer a 3 room apartment or a large flatshare (big apartment or a villa) in the north of Bucharest. I am looking for something with a minimum of a balcony and washing machine (preferably also a dishwasher). I won't be coming with any furniture, so something at least partially furnished would be ideal, but not critical.

I will be working near Lacul Herastrau (strada Tipografilor), and I dont want to be more than 4 or 5 kms from there. An area like Stefan cel Mare, Piata Victoriei or Floreasca would be ideal.

I have lived in Central/Eastern Europe before (Prague for two years), so I have realistic expectations of what to expect in terms of standard of accommodation.

I am a pub/sports kind of person, though I also enjoy a wide variety of films and music.

It would be great to hear from anyone who has an apartment available or is looking for a flatmate.

Ben

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

I don't think you will find someone who has an apartament for rental in this area [i meant on Roportal phorum].

You could start searching an apartament on the internet, it's more likely to find something you like in those areas for 1000 euros per month.

Good luck! :lol:

Editat de heidy_

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.