Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
deleted

Astrology & Star Signs

Postări Recomandate

What do you all think about astrology? Where you can read you star signs to find out what will happen to you.

I personally think it's a load of rubbish. I still read my stars from time to time out of nothing more than curiosity, but never believe what they say. How can something so general and vague be of any use to anyone :bye: The law of averages says that what is written will happen to some people, so some will say it's accurate but it's more a case of throw enough stones and some of them will hit people!

However... according the personality of a piscean I am a typical example and so are a lot of other pisceans i know so maybe there is something in it. Who knows??!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

i read my horoscope whenever i get a chance. i allways say "lets see how they lie to me today" :lol: i agree that daily horoscopes are stupid. they rarely have anything to do with what happens in my life and i don't make my decisions based on them. when it comes to the description of libras i must admit that i pretty much fit the profile :bataita:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

You know, there is a joke about star signs and sounds like this.. (I translated it from Romanian):

Health: The signs smile to you.

Love: The signs smile even more to you.

Money: The signs are already laughing.

:tease:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
With me or star signs??

With you, obviously. I've noticed common traits in people sharing the same star sign, though I think daily predictions are just general crap that anyone could write.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

i've been sleeping since 18:00 till now with a dog curled at my feet... so i've let go of everything, not only might have beens, the partner was perfect and when she started snoring, i kicked her out and i achieved my heart's desire - loads of sleep. perfect fit :D

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

What do you all think about astrology? I personally think it's a load of rubbish.

Maybe you're right, maybe not.

Topic closed.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.