Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
deleted

Listening to music

Postări Recomandate

I noticed as I walked through town todaya t lunch, that more and more people are walking aroung with headphones in listening to music.

Nothing wrong with this. But i did notice a couple of people had the volume so loud that I could actually hear the music blaring out!! These people must surely be going deaf!!

When i have headphones in, I have it reasonably loud so i can hear it, but it's never at a volume that would annoy others.

Is there anyone here that listens to music really loud through headphones that can explain this to me :flowers:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

i listen to music very loud but other than the fact that i enjoy it that way i have no other explanation. probably after listening to music over the headphones for too long aat very high volumes you do go slightly deaf and actually need the music to be at it's loudest to hear it properly. a vicious circle :flowers: . people were wondering how i could stand music so loud.

but my headphones have been busted for quite some time and i haven't bought new ones since so i haven't listened to music outside the house for a while. i miss it. sometimes you just need to focus out especially when you are in the public trasnportation system and have a long way to go and no one to share the experience with. i throw a jealous glance at anyone with music coming out of their headphones, especially if it's rock.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

pick me, pick me :crazy:

i listen to music really loud on headphones... there are some songs that are recorded 'louder', those are the ones that i turn the volume under 25 for... other circumstances are the rare occasions when i use public transportation, as i don't think everyone must listen to what i listen, and when i have a headache :D

loud music is normal for me. what i can't understand however is people walking together, talking and still having headphones on. if they have the music turned off, why keep the phones on? and if the music is on... how can they pay attention to the conversation at the same time? :flowers:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
pick me, pick me :crazy:

i listen to music really loud on headphones... there are some songs that are recorded 'louder', those are the ones that i turn the volume under 25 for... other circumstances are the rare occasions when i use public transportation, as i don't think everyone must listen to what i listen, and when i have a headache :D

loud music is normal for me. what i can't understand however is people walking together, talking and still having headphones on. if they have the music turned off, why keep the phones on? and if the music is on... how can they pay attention to the conversation at the same time? :flowers:

are you sure they are mp3 player headphones? maybe they are hands free from the mobile phone and then it would make sense to have them on at all times. listening to headphones let's say it's decent enough but i hate those guys playing music at they're mobile phones without headphones. and it's usualy crappy music. it's a very common thing in bucharest to see a group of people walking on the street with abnoxious music coming from a cell phone.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

The ones i am talking about are definately headphone cos i can hear the loud music! And of course iPod headphones are always white :flowers:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

they're headphones from music players, sera. and i don't really think a group of three, four school kids have mobil hand frees...

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
they're headphones from music players, sera. and i don't really think a group of three, four school kids have mobil hand frees...

i don't think they have decency either. they can afford hands free if they want but then the pack feeling would be gone, wouldn't it? and it seems those kind of people take their strenght from groups. but we are deviating to things you know only if you live here :bataita:

i guess the best thing would be for everybody to wear those huge headphones that muffle the sound. we would all look like aliens :lol:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.