Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
seraphimovic

a perfect day

Postări Recomandate

well, it's pretty simple. you can have a perfect day. squeeze every activity you wish within one day. what would you do?

it can be as fanatastic as you wish it to be :jester:

me first :P

my perfect day would start at about 11 when my significant other wakes me up with a kiss. aqfter making my wolrd famous scrambled eggs for two we head on to the beach where we enjoy the sun, the beach, the sea, and eachother.. in the afternoon take along walk through a beautifull garden. next, i go the stadium where there is a perfect atmosphere and ofcourse my teams plays excellent and wins. next.i head on to a rock festival that has to contain metallica, iron maiden, system of a down, megadeth and anathema. after singing my lungs out i retire tired but extatic into my lover's arms :yahoo:

your turn..

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

my perfect day: ..well, i'll be waken up by my gorgeous fiancee, who caress my face with a fresh rose... he's giving me a kiss, then we have breakfast: tea, toast, butter, honey. after breakfast, we're going with a yacht on the seaside.. we swim, and take a sunbathe... then, you're going to the biggest disney park, where i try all the rollercoasters :jester: After that we head back home, where we can lounge on the couch in front of the fireplace, with a bottle of champaigne.. after we toast..and drink :P , i cuddle in his arm... and feel so protected and lucky..and happy... that would be a perfect day.. :cry:

next :yahoo:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I am not sure what my perfect day would be... but I would definately involve a very unhealthy delicious cooked breakfast. I think me and Mrs Rogeroo would go out somewhere for the day, but I dont know the perfect place yet!

The evening would probably involve going to a concert, followed going to our fave ever place for giant mushroom cheeseburgers! (food features twice in this day :jester: )

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

new topic.... I like it... hmm :jester:

my perfect day would start at 6 o'clock (veeeery weird for me :P ) I would like to wake up on a beautiful Saturday morning.... I would love it to be a day in the middle of the summer...guess that a walk alone in the park would make my day perfect and of course.... it would be perfect if nobody would mess with me.... I'd like just a peacful day.... nothing much.....

(maybe 'cause I'm out of ideas now.... :yahoo: I will try again later....)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

well.... i'll have to think about the contents of a perfect day. but i am darn sure it won't start by being woken up by someone, be it significant other or not, unless it'd be someone who'd wanted their nose punched into bleeding :crazy: if you want me to have my perfect day, please let me have my morning sleep, will ya? :crazy:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

The perfect day for me?? Sleeping until 11...ish ,not being waked up my any beloved-half-soul-with-a-rose-in-his-hand-thingie ,but by some lovely sounds such as the ones i ussualy hear in the morning,by any crazy fm station ( i miss Europa FM though :o: )

After a nice hot shower i'd take my fav book and a black coffee and keep on reading(of course,as long as the computer and Roportal are such temptations,this never happens :cry: ) ...and then,seing my friends and going to a nice worship programme at church should take part in making my day perfect !

Sleep? Not before i would watch a good film (which must have Russel Crowe in :cheer: ) !

Editat de AnnaCondor

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

back :hi:

let's see...

well, as mentioned, on a perfect day i'd wake up very late (ok, ok, not so late... 11:30 would do) and very undisturbed, by either alarm clocks or roses :o: (just as it happens, my favourite flowers are cala lilies, preferably white). turning on music, a refreshing shower, a 'breakfast' including dutch cheese :D and apple juice.

zooming in on the setting... we're somewhere north, a lodge fit snuggly in a woody mountain region (silver fir trees, acorns, birches and oaks if you ask me), but close enough to a rocky sea shore. also, close enough to a busy but clean and rather large city but far enough to offer loads of peace and quiet. (i want it all, i want it all, i want it all... and i want it now! :jester:)

after feeding my great dane (:D), i'd sit down with a hot chocolate (music's still on) and get some work done... yeah, i know it's queer, but i've spent loads of time with this answering window open, thinking about it. i'd get bored to death not working anything. however, this being my perfect day, that would mean i'd have enough money not to need to earn them and a clean lodge not needing vacuuming, washing up, etc. :D and i could actually do stuff i like. it could be webdesign, volunteer project coordination or more 'artsy' stuff, like designing posters or writing articles, all from the comfort of my home, in an aery room, with neatly stacked files and folders and the desk in front of a huge window facing the snow covered woods.

later on, i'd either meet up with people dear to me in some cosy place for lunch, or have a collective cooking session. we'd have a good time strolling either down to the rocky beach, or up the wooded, snowy mountain slopes, fooling around and laughing, making snow angels, taking pics, throwing sticks for the dog, making a snowman...

next stop would be our city's amusement park / fun fair, trying out the rides, going to the ponies, playing darts for teddies and eating... i think it's called cotton candy (vata pe bat for the romanian speaking people here).

up next.... open-air concert. full stop. no details needed :D :cry:

after screaming (errrrrrrm... singing) our lungs out, back to the lodge for some hot chocolate to soothe our throats. a nice fire burning in the fireplace, warm but not too strong a light, the great dane curled up before it, us sitting around on the floor on thick cushions, or cuddled in comfy sofas, music playingin the background. playing cards, or some sort of games, providing us with a pretext for talks about god and the world (well, not really, but nearly) until rather late in the night. and then, just before sleep (after checking that my dreamcatcher is ok ;) ), a couple of chapters out of my favourite book to add the finishing touches to the dreams to come, as i'd fall asleep all cuddled up snuggly.

nighty, everyone :D

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.