Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
deleted

First memories

Postări Recomandate

My first ever memory was a guy fitting a carpet, and saying it looked like a field of corn. That was when I was about 2 yrs old... and i still remember it even now!!

Is weird the things you remember from being a kid :flowers:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

hmm..don't know which came first but i remeber me crying my eyes out at the kindergarden because i didn't want to stay there. my parents and the supervisors were trying to calm me down. some kid gave me a plastic horsie and i threw it as hard as i could :flowers: and i remember me and a girl burying a car in the sand box..never found it again :crazy:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I have tons of childhood memories, no idea which is the first. And, also, sometimes I wonder if they are really memories or just images my mind has created, based upon all the stories my family told me about me along the years. But that's a whole different issue...

One of my first memories is about the bed I would sleep in as a child, it had bars and once I dropped one of my toys between those bars and I was desperately trying to reach for it and take it back from the floor... That's what it all comes down to, isn't it? Childhood frustration... :wacko:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

my bed... one like varuna said... i used to ask dad to make me cornets out of paper. then i would colour it with cariocas - just drawing coloured dots and spots all over it. i loved that, for some reason, but i was only given cariocas under supervision, otherwise it was just pencils. but cariocas had brighter coloures, i always wanted those :offtopic:

a giant orange teddy that i received as a christmas present... i recently saw pictures from that time... he wasn't really that big. but back then, he was larger than me and seemed huuuuuge :fool: . i called him fozzy, after the nickname of a friend of my brother's.

laying under christmas trees. i always did that. i would crawl under the tree, lay there, and look up through the green braches filled with globes and coloured lights. i didn't give up even when needles fell in my eye :o: . actually, my favourite childhood memories must be the christmas-related ones.

what else... me playing with toy cars. i loved those. toy cars, lego and a plush horse were my favourite toys ever. i still have them :)

mum and dad reading me stories... each had their preferred books, too.

students coming at the end of the year to sing "gaudeamus" at our door. very festive thing. i always hid from them in the last room though. i disliked big gatherings even then :)

oh, yeah - definitely one of the earliest: i wouldn't sleep unless someone held my hand. i would put my hand out through the bars of my children's bed and cry for someone's hand. when someone held it, i usually fell asleep almost instantly. usually, but not always... sometimes the "victim"'s muscle would start aching before i slept. but i kept quiet. :)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

i hate it when that happens. just a couple of days ago i was reminiscing about my fave books and games i had... at some point, my folks gave them away to younger kids, because i had supposedly outgrown them :offtopic: that hurt. they were mine. :fool:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

first memory is about my real father he was singing to me , but i can't remember face only that song :jester:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Songs can stick with you for life I think and remind of places and people. Sometimes I will hear a song I have not heard in years and it will trigger a memory :clapping:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.